zaterdag 19 maart 2011

Worship

11 “ On that day I will raise up  The tabernacle of David, which has fallen down, And repair its damages;  I will raise up its ruins, And rebuild it as in the days of old;  12 That they may possess the remnant of Edom, And all the Gentiles who are called by My name,” Says the LORD who does this thing. 13 “ Behold, the days are coming,” says the LORD,  “ When the plowman shall overtake the reaper, And the treader of grapes him who sows seed;  The mountains shall drip with sweet wine, And all the hills shall flow with it. 14 I will bring back the captives of My people Israel; They shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; They shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them; They shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them.  15 I will plant them in their land, And no longer shall they be pulled up From the land I have given them,”   Says the LORD your God.

Amos 9:11-15

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten