dinsdag 29 maart 2011

Prophecy

My son, you are  A Runner. You are a Person who wants to get the job done. You are the type of Person that wants to be focused, you don’t want to be a distracter.
This is The Time, This is The Hour.
The Lord  Says, I am bringing changes in your heart. There are areas of struggle in your life, where you say: God I want to Break Through, I want to overcome. You say I hate this I hate that. The Lord says I shall empower you, I shall give you Strength. Press in, Don’t give Up. Hold on the promises of God. There is a certain skill God has given you. A certain direction of career you are taking. God is going to help you to exalt in that. God is going to use you in this area. There is such a great hunger in your heart to study the word of God. And that’s why you shall be equipped with the word of God. And more, grow strong in God’s word. You shall excel into it. And the word shall form you, so you can do the things you could not do before. Don’t give up says the Lord.
two years ago

1 opmerking: