zaterdag 5 maart 2011

Discerning

Proclaim, Proclaim, Proclaim! This word was repeating itself in my spirit for three days in a row about a week ago. I thought it was just me and my longing to pray and to proclaim, but now after a week or so, I think it was a little more than that. As God started to speak clearly about proclaiming and structured prayer to others, a new prayer movement is now on it's way, and it will turn the status of the spiritual realm up side down! And I can't wait for it to manifest and be part of experiencing it! Thank you Jesus!

The experience just showed me I need to train my discernment on when to share and speak about the things that go through my mind. Not that it would have made any difference for this move, but the time might come that my silence, your silence, will keep the flow of Gods move in a specific time and place. Imagine if Daniel would not had spoken the day he met Goliath, Jonah would not answer his call (as he tried the first time) to correct the people Nineve or any other prophet would have kept silence about the things being revealed. Not that I'm  comparing myself with any of these, but is paints a picture of the importance of one mans speaking.

I just thank God He is so faithfull and full of patience as He gives me time and space to practice and grow to spititual maturity. I, and many other, just feel that God is working on something great that will bring forth revival and a fresh flow of His Kingdom. And I am so thankfull that I'm in a place where I can experience and learn from the mature in spirit as they recieve and respond to Gods call!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten