donderdag 23 februari 2012

A riverbed

I woke up this morning with an impression. I saw a riverbed that looked much like the one on the image. I stood in the middle of the riverbed and looked at its curve without knowing what was behind it. All of a sudden a great amount of water came rushing through the curve, as if floodgates had been opened.

A few hours later during prayer time the impression came back to me and I started to ask God if it mend something. I felt like God was saying that, although we can’t see it yet, he opened the floodgates and a great amount of living water, the answer to our prayers and blessing was released and is just around the corner. But we have to keep our eyes on the corner and expect the waters to come, because if we stand without expectation, we wont see the waters coming and the flood can overwhelm us, missing its purpose.






1 opmerking: