zaterdag 14 mei 2011

God is able

Ephesians 5:13
..Awake, you who sleep, arise from the dead, and Christ will give you light.

I’ve been meditating on this verse for a few days and I really love what it speaks to me. I read and hear a lot about the arising of the sons and daughters of God that is taking and going to take place on earth. And God is really releasing a lot of wisdom and revelation about this through His body. It feels like every book or message I receive is about this arising. It is all about the arising of the Joseph’s, the rising of the shining ones, the coming Elijah revolution, the arising Daniel company; About the coming of the bridegroom and the shining of His bride, and much more. And it amazes me how God shapes a time by releasing this revelation through so many people in different ways that all point to the same thing.

There are so many great and awesome promises written in the bible that are going to be fulfilled in the coming times, that it blows my mind thinking about it. And looking at them I can’t help myself wondering, how are you going to do all of this Lord? I mean, look at the world.. look at this generation.. look at the status of the church.. How can this be shifted to all of this? I mean, imagine seeing nations coming to Christ, seeing every sector of society showing His splendor, seeing His sons and daughters shining like stars showing the world its true  desire, seeing Jerusalem being a praise in the world.. How is this ever going to take place?      

By awakening, arising and light! Because God is a amazing God! His wisdom surpasses all our imagination. He is a God of generations, and He knows exactly when and how He is going to fulfill the times. And looking at my own life, I often wonder how I can receive so many of these messages. But then I understand that God is the director, the creator and He has spiritually wired my generation for this move of His spirit. They only have to be awakened and arise from the dead, and Christ will give them light. And looking at all my friends and all the students in the classrooms and youth around me, I feel that they are a able, that God had made them according to this time. They only don’t know, they are asleep and have to awake. They have to arise from the dead situations the prince of this earth has brought in their life, and be filled with the light Christ will give them as they more and more fall in love with Him.  
And the light will guide them out of their situation, and the wires of their purpose and calling will suddenly connect to their sores and start to produce, causing all Gods promises and prophesies to fulfill.

And as I write this my spirit and thought get so excited and filled with aw, and I know books can be written about this. I just want say with this, I believe in my God, that He is able to do all He said and I believe that this and the coming generation will be shifted in its calling.
 So as God and the body of Christ shake the earth, more and more people and nations will WAKE UP, arise from the dead, and start to shine with light Jesus will give them!

For as the soil makes the sprout come up
   and a garden causes seeds to grow,
so the Sovereign LORD will make righteousness
   and praise spring up before all nations.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten